Monday, April 28, 2008

ZED's Dead, Babe. Zed's Dead.


Zed's not really dead.
Don't EVER listen to Bruce Willis. He's a liar. He told me Die Hard 4 was going to be good. He even specifically used that word, GOOD. What a dicking liar.

My friend, Michel Gagne, however, is neither a liar, nor dead.
He is very much alive, and he is one of the most prolific and beautifully unique animators working today. He's worked on some of my favorite films, including the Iron Giant, Osmosis Jones and the Clone Wars. He also writes and draws a fistload of books, like Insanely Twisted Rabbits, which i am sure you have heard of because somehow, he drew bunnies with spinal menangitis and made them beautiful enough for everyone in the world to discover and appreciate.
Anyway, why do i bring up this wonderful Canadian's name?
Well, because his new issue of ZED is coming out soon, and he asked me to do a pin-up drawing for the issue. I happily obliged, conjured up as much cute blood as i could, and drew me some Zed.

Keep your eyes open for ZED #9 and check out Michel's art on his own site, GAGNE INT.