Friday, January 28, 2011

EXCLUSIVE LIMITED STAR WARS PRINT!!!! ON SALE NOW!

INTERGALACTIC ANNOUNCEMENT!

Right this second MYSELF, LUCASFILMS, ACME & STARWARS.COM JUST UNLEASHED A SITH-MONSTER!




I am pleased to announce the above image is now in Jedi-like Limited Print form direct from the official STAR WARS SHOP! This has been a long time in the making and I couldn't be happier with the result. I'll leave it at that. Star Wars has been my life since I was 4 and my parents made me a cake decorated in StarWars action figures with the frosting reading "May the FOURS Be with you". And the very first thing I bought with weeks of saved allowance was a Rancor from Mervyns. Damn, I love Star Wars.

So CLICK HERE OR ANY OF THE PHOTOS TO VIEW AND PURCHASE THIS PRINT! It's limited to 100:)

Thank you, wonderful Star Wars people!

Here are a couple of detail shots:








The final piece was a mixture of pen and ink, watercolor washes and digital painting. But here is my original loose digital concept for the piece:



i mean, thats after THIS one didn't get approved:



Word!